Saturday, September 24, 2011

Amigas

Recently I was able to spend some time with some good friends. We had a picnic and took a walk and just had a good chat. It was so much fun and it completely made a difference in my day. For the rest of the night afterwards I was the happiest nicest wife/mom ever.  It's amazing how a little time with friends can lift you.


I just have a picture of Jenny and me because Mary was taking the picture.  Jenny had a cute little baby just a couple months after I did.  She is another "Belly Brunch" attendee.  Jenny and I grew up together and went to the same schools, but it wasn't until just the past few years that we've gotten to know each other.  After seeing her and listening to her hilarious stories at our various  "valley girl" functions I started to wonder why we hadn't been best friends our whole lives.  Jenny is so funny and so real and I really enjoy being around her.  It's never too late to make new friends!

Here's our babies together- Elizabeth and Brooke.



2 comments:

lannandem said...

So cute! How fun that you, Jenny and Mary could get together and the little ones too! I'll pretend i could be there too :)

Jenny said...

Wow what a nice post. I'm glad we're friends now too.