I have had such a good morning with Brooke today. We read together, or rather looked at a book together for a long time, we played with the shapes, we sang songs together- well actually I sang the songs. She wanted me to sing "head, shoulders, knees, and toes ten times while I touched her head, shoulders knees and toes, etc. She hit me hard on the head with a leap frog game thing and when I said "ow!" she smiled and said "sorry mom" so cute that I couldn't be mad for long. I think the funnest part was when she could hear the birds outside and wanted to go outside and see them. So we did. It is so good to hear the birds again. The house didn't get cleaned- well the kitchen and Brooke's room did- but we had fun together. It was a good morning.

1 comment:
Quality time always trumps a clean house! The simple things in life are the best!
I would love for the boys to have a play date. Jackson still talks about Christian and the junk yard and I know he would be heaven if we got them together.
Post a Comment