Sunday, October 27, 2013
Coming Along
"Your house is sure coming along" is a phrase I hear a lot from neighbors and friends alike. It's the hot topic around here for sure. It is coming along at a good pace thanks to Aaron's constant hard work. Soon we will be moving out and moving in and getting on with our lives. Yeah!! People ask me a lot about how excited I am. I can't ever answer that I'm really excited. This is the house I've dreamed about forever so I should be super excited, but I think I'm just tired and wornout. I'll be glad to move and get on with things, but sad to leave our good neighborhood and ward members behind. It's been a great year here. Have you ever been too tired to be excited?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!! so cool. yes i kind of know what you mean by being so exhausted it's hard to be excited...is it kind of similar to being pregnant for 9 months and you want to be excited to have the baby, but you're just so tired?! But inevitably when the big day comes, the excitement, relief and gratitude come flowing in full force...maybe it will hit when you're all moved in and settled?! I know that the middle fork people are very very sad to see you guys leave though.
Post a Comment