Saturday, February 26, 2011

Testing Testing

This is my attempt at a blog. I'm not sure how often I'll post. Here goes....



 Here are some recent pictures. We've been doing our best to enjoy the snow this winter. Aaron wanted to take the kids skiing and he needed some help. I've never been skiing at 6 months pregnant, but I gave it a try and it was actually fun. The top picture is of us at Snowbasin a few weeks ago.

I took this picture of the kids before we skied that day.



The kids usually love to sled behind our house in the winter. This winter they had fun at first and then lost interest for a couple months. With our recent snowstorms they've gotten back out there. With the sun setting I couldn't resist taking a few pictures.
The kids had fun on the jump the neighbors built




And last, we woke up to a winter wonderland this morning. It was so beautiful that I had to take a few pictures. The kids were back out there today with a whole new sledding hill.

No comments: